23 Oct Mobile App Change Log 3.44.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.44.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a framework upgrade that requires users to manually update from Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Support for group and direct messages in Bitfinex Pulse
- Bitfinex Pulse-related URL links will now open in the mobile app
- Link preview is now shown within Bitfinex Pulse posts
- Addition of Support Info page in the Account tab under the Build Version
- Leverage indicator is now shown in the header of each trading pair’s page
- Derivatives* pairs now appear with -PERP suffix
- Addition of new icons for Filecoin (FIL) as well as EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC) and Polkadot (DOT) derivatives pairs
- Removal of Wollo (WLO) icon
- The eosfinex modal is shown when a user selects the DAPP/USDt trading pair in the Trading tab
- Markdown editor in Bitfinex Pulse increases height when content adds new lines
- Full Book is opened for non-verified users
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed the occasional trading pair error on certain devices
- Fixed Trade Execution and Price Alert notifications
- Flash Return Rate (FRR) Delta is now autofilled to 0.001
- Users can now modify funding orders created with the FRR Variable option enabled
- Users’ liked pulses are shown in the same order as in the web version
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.