Mobile App Change Log 3.51.0
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.51.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the addition of TradingView chart indicators and chart types.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Addition of the full suite of TradingView chart indicators as well as new chart types such as Baseline and Heikin-Ashi
- Addition of ‘Show Help’ button providing explanations for each trading order type
- Enhanced performance for the Trades, Order Book and Funding Book panels
- Addition of search bar within the Currency Conversion’s ‘From’ dropdown menu
- Animation is now shown when a user hides or opens a panel
- Terms of Service modal for ‘ETH Staking Notice and Acknowledgement’ is now displayed similarly to the other Terms of Service modals
- Users can now toggle between the regular and emoji keyboards
- A basic two-column layout is now shown in the landscape mode of devices with screen width larger than 913px (e.g. iPads)
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Improved loading time on older devices by reducing the frequency of data updates for Order Book and Funding Book
- Fixed issue of a user’s euro balance (with amount above his or her configured threshold) being hidden when the ‘Hide Small Balances’ feature is enabled
- Fixed display for Santiment’s Information panel
- Updates of Positions’ P/L is now synchronised with the web version
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.