20 Aug Change Log: Version 15.16
Posted at 08:15h in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Addition of fees calculator
- Addition of Flash Return Rates (FRR), Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and LAST APR values to Funding tickers
- Enabled colon-separated payment ID addresses on withdrawals whitelist
- Prevented overlapping of the horizontal scrollbar in Position component
Feature (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of group messaging
- Addition of percent symbol to the LAST FRR column in Funding tickers
Improvement (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of spam limit error message for private message
Bug Fixes (General)
- Resetting theme to default now happens instantly
- Withdrawal amount is no longer cut-off
- Notification is shown when there is no margin for short
- Fixed the number of decimal places for FRR stats
- Improved ticker Derivatives* search
- Withdrawals rows height
- Disabled whitelisted addresses with payment ID
- EXCHANGE IOC is now shown as MARKET (IOC)
- Improved price formatting in Orders and Order History
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.