21 Apr Mobile App Change Log 4.2.0
Posted at 07:05h in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.2.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes an update of the Balances detail page to a slide-in modal.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Balances detail page is now a slide-in modal
- Addition of Full History link in Trades panel
- Addition of help to auto-renew panel
- Updated mobile chart’s theme color
- Sub-account information listed in the Account page of the Account tab
- In the Account tab, Permissions page has been moved into the Account page
- Raise error notification is shown when connection fails while placing or cancelling an order or offer
- Addition of icons for Bridge Mutual Token (BMI), Boson Protocol (BOSON), MobileCoin (MOB), Near Protocol (NEAR), SUKU Token (SUKU), and Terra (LUNA)
- Improved memory usage and performance
- Reduced update package size
- Replaced emoji keyboard with mobile build-in emoji keyboard in Bitfinex Pulse
- Addition of touch feedback for modal close buttons
- Localized order history’s status language translation
- Updated icon for Appearance in the Account tab
- Updated login failed message
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed 3 column Wallets display for iPhone X
- Fixed issue of US person modal not displaying occasionally
- Order type select screen now scrolls smoothly
- Fixed broken UI for Reports panel with large amounts
- Total value footer is now hidden in Reports panel
- Full history is now hidden in Funding panel
- Style of margin buttons now mirrors that of the web version
- Users are now returned to the previous page upon failed login
- Enabled currency settings persistence for the Total Value in the Balances panel
- White background used for the Support Center page
- Taken (Unused) panel will not show in the Funding tab when switched off in the Appearance settings
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.